Thursday, 23 February 2012

Easel Card

Hi all, thought i would try a real easel card, 
I have never done one of these before but i think i could become addicted


Tilda is coloured with my copics
E000 E00 E01 R20
RV10 RV11
W1 W3 W5
E50 E53

I used chalk around the edge of the image, and distressed all layers with my little distressing gadget and inks,  The stem is a die cut which is chalked, the flower are from WOC, the butterfly is a doohickey and is also chalked with small pearls added on the body, papers are Pion and Bazzil.


Challenges:
little miss muffete - fancy and lacy - my lacy butterfly tilda fancy lace dress and envelope
official magnolia inspiration - Doo hickey and Friendship - Doo hicky butterfly and friendship greeting
the paper shelter - add a sentiment - friendship sentiment
little darlings add a pearl


Use all of your copic skills over at colour me creative, new challenges every week.

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, and one of my favourite images. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, good luck and hope to see you next time.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue and my goodness, it's been far too long since I visited your blog, nice to have a catch up! I love your easel creation, such a great idea and your gorgeous colouring and design too. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week, I just realised you entered. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining TOMIC #38 Friendship + Doohickey, hope to see you again on our next challenge. Hugs, Gosia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is oh so pretty with such an adorable delicate vintage feel.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete