Sunday, 1 January 2012

Ballerina Tilda

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi everyone, wishing all a most wonderful, Happy and Healthy New Year

This is my stamptacular dt card - use a doily 

Actually i luckily had just ordered these heart ones, as i have never used doilies on a card before, but I saw these heart ones used a while back and thought i would get some.


My Tilda is coloured with my copics, and at you glitter pens,
these have a really soft glitter effect with a slight colour too, i'm using them more and more, just a little on my cards


the wonderful ballet papers are from the craft barn
buttons - memory mates
Ribbon, charms and bow from ebay
greeting from craftwork cards
My beautiful rose from Wild orchid 

Challenges: 
simply magnolia - celebrate


I have decided to go back to taking my photos with a black background, i'm not happy with the latest ones on white, What do you think?
let me know in my chat box
thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about photo backgrounds. I'm forever switching from black to white and back again.
    Happy new year,
    Hugs
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi suzanne happy new year to you love your card so soft and pretty thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation so girlie. I love all the pink pretties! And you used on of my most favorite Maggies. Thank you for playing with us for this weeks challenges at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete