Sunday, 11 December 2011

Christmas Glitz

My DT card for stamptacular Sunday Challenge is Christmas Glitz
yes a Christmas card with lots of glitter, gems and all sorts of glitz,
It's actually really hard to see my bling on the photo's but there is lots of it, 
I have added gems, pearls, glitter glue and coloured my red with copic at you pens, for a really blingy glittery effect! it looks great in real life.

Our sponsors this week are doodlepantry and bugaboostamps

My card is made with cupcake presents by bugaboo stamps


Card Recipe

Papers from my stash
colour - copics and copic at you pens
Glitter - gliiter glue diamond sparkles
greeting - Craftwork cards
Ribbon - NEC


Challenges:


Thank you for looking
this card will be on sale in D'Lite shop Swanley, Town Centre,


No comments:

Post a Comment