Sunday, 4 December 2011

Blue, Black and Beige


Blue. Beige and Black

Another DT from me today for Stamptacular this week our challenge is Christmas but with blue, beige/brown and black, 

Our sponsors this week are 
PRIZE: $20 Gift Certificate
and
PRIZE: Winner’s Choice of 2 Digis


In the background of my card i have made a beige and blue snowflake digi spray
The base and top of the dressmakers dummy is inked up with papermania inks in brown, sponged on then i used a stipple brush for the grain effect,
I think sponged on some blue brilliance pearl ink onto the dress and flower, layering the different colours and finishing off again with the stipple brush.  In a brilliance blue i added my text stamp from PSX, ( i love text stamps)


For the snowflakes i used die cut chipboard and used black and white embossing enamel, then sprinkled with glamour dust for a real sparkly look,
the necklace is small black pearls from ebay.
The ribbon is from doodle bug creations



I loved the look of this card so much i went on to do a Birthday green one, I will share with you later in the week
Thanks for looking



No comments:

Post a Comment