Thursday, 10 November 2011

My first Christmas Design

Good afternoon everyone 
Got my first Christmas card design for you today


This is a printed design in Photoshop, I have embellished it with pearls and tiny gems,
The bow i got from ebay a long time ago, it was called a butterfly bow, anyone know where you can buy these, i would love sone more, if you do leave me a message in the chat box.
The printed ribbon is from doodle bug design, i love these printed ribbons, great designs


Challenges i am entering are
crafty boots - young at heart ( my mum always one of these at christmas and still does, always remember it on the sideboard, in full bloom)


This card will be available on ebay later today

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Suzanne. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great make! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots x

    ReplyDelete