Saturday, 15 October 2011

Spooky

Time to tell you my big secret, I'm now a DT member on the 
Colour Me Creative Copic Classroom Challenge blog, with Suzanne J Dean and Co
I'm so excited, it's one place i never imagined to be,
Hope you all like my first DT card
Sponsor - Glitterbabe's Halloween Theme and colours


I have used a gravestone digi from the glitterbabe's and Dracula Edwin
copics used are:
Flesh - E000 E00 E01 R20
Greys - C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Purples - V04 V06 V09


The ribbons are doodlebug design
Candy buttons are memory mates
The gift bag, bats and ghost have been cut with quickutz 
The gravestone tags with my sizzix


I used my mac to type the trick or treat in a cracked font


Thank you Suzanne for this opportunity and thank you fellow bloggers for looking

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun Halloween project Suzanne--great use of the images and love the scene you've created. Spooktacularly done! So glad to have you on the CMC Team!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Suzy Q!! so much details and thought went in it. xxx Steph

    ReplyDelete