Sunday, 9 October 2011

So Distressing


Hi this is my DT card for stamptacular sunday challenge blog
This week we want you to create your card using distressing techniques
we are sponsored by Simon Says Stamp

and 

Dove Love by Teddy Bea


I have coloured my image with copics and used a distressing technique, colouring with the W greys,
I have distressed my bird and cage die cuts with my distress ink and some background stanps.
The papers are distressed by fluffing up the edges with my distress tool, then sponging with my distress ink and copics.
The pearls and flower are from WOC


Thank you for looking, pop over to stamptacular and enter your card


5 comments:

  1. ohhhh another teddybo card love those little cuties and your card is so delightful to look at

    Hugs Winnie@Norwayscrapper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, colored to perfection! Such a beautiful vintage card, love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling teddybea card. Love those soft colours and those papers and design are divine. That cage was a brilliant detail to your stamp. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that. Love the layout and the die cut birdcage.

    ReplyDelete