Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Santa Tag / Card Topper

Taking some time out from my DT's today, brain out Santa Tag
Santa and the Tag is cut using my trusty old red sizzix, this is by far the most used machine i have, I run the Tag through the printer first and printed a Naughty and Nice List,
I then distressed all the edges with my earth tone chalks, chalked up santas' face and some of the edges, the beard and bobble are cut from glitter card, not very healthy card to use on your sizzix but it looks great :)

I might nip off and make another one


Have a great day 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute Santa Tag! I am delighted to have you on the CMC DT with us! I look forward to working with you. Sorry for the delay in giving you a big welcome.... I had WiFi problems... but I am up and running!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete