Monday, 3 October 2011

My first DT card for CMC

Morning all, wow loads happening lately, my three dt's to design for, and i'm starting teaching again this month in kent, so if anyone is interested let me know and i will send you the details.

This is my first DT card for CMC blog


I have used my beloved copics
E000 - E00 - E01 - R20 - R21 - C00 and C0


The moon, stars, bottle and nappy pins  are from paper bliss, 
the tag a magnolia doo hickey,
the papers are from Scrappers delight, the fairy digi is also from scrappers delight,


Inside the card i have made a pocket for little keepsakes and messages.



2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, such a sweet baby card, love the soft colours and delicate image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. This is so precious. So glad to be on the team with you.

    Hugs
    Dana

    ReplyDelete