Sunday, 2 October 2011

Colours of Autumn

Hi Everyone this is my first DT card for 
this week the prize has been donated by 
This week is a photo inspiration challenge

My card has been Created using Tilda in Autumn by Magnolia


I have coloured my Tilda with lovely autumn coloured copics, i have used the spell binders die oval to cut her out and the mat around the image,
The leaves are from a sticker sheet i found in my stash, the card stock is a mixture including bazzil card,
the tag is cut using a doohickey die, then stamped and coloured with copics,
the little broom i picked up from the NEC craft show,
All papers are sticthed

 Thank you all for looking , pop over to stamptacular and join in the fun!


5 comments:

  1. What a great card Suzy, love the image and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your Tilda, Suzanne! Great interpretation on the inspiration photo! Can't wait to get to know you and the DT better! Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and especially the turned down corner with the little surprise image sticking out. Super cute idea! Glad we are teaming together at Stamptacular, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous Tilda card. Love how you've put her in the center and put leaves around. Can't wait to get to know you and the rest of the DT at Stamptacular better. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the soft autumn colors, works perfectly with the adorable image! The inside is just as amazing as the outside! Looking forward to working with you and the rest of the DT!

    ReplyDelete