Sunday, 16 October 2011

Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble

I so enjoyed colouring this image, blacks are normally a pain to colour with copics, but with my new card i bought i was really pleased, the greys went on and blended a treat.

Week 3 already of my DT at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge
This week is Anything Goes, Our instruction on the DT team was Anything Goes, but try something new, so i made all my own papers and printed them for this weeks challenge, i was so please , i then made a whole set, and i'm now doing some Christmas ones too.

This weeks Challenge is sponsored by Bugaboo stamps

bugaboostamps.com.jpg

This is Fancy SB Witch


The image is coloured with copics, the paper are all my own design,
The shapes are from my quickutz dies, cauldron, ghosts and bats
the little broom stick is from a few packs i picked up at random many years ago.


The tags are cut with my good old red sizzix machine


All papers are available in my right hand side bar on my blog, 12 ready to print papers, also 4 ready to print plain ones and 12 elements to design your own, all on cd or download,
Christmas designs coming soon
Thank you for looking 

2 comments:

  1. fab card suzanne the papers are perfect love those little ghosts too
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card. Didn't know it was your own design until I visited your blog. Beautifully coloured as well. Love the ghosts and the caulderon. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete