Sunday, 23 October 2011

Black, Orange Purple and scary tooo

Happy Sunday Morning everyone,
her is my DT card for stamptacular this Sunday
the theme is Black, Orange, Purple and scary too


This was a real challenge for me, as we had to make something pop out mmmmm
Well i  had a go at making my haunted witches house inside my card pop out, took a bit of thinking, and i made a little pop up thingy my self out of card, see what you think



I have coloured my cauldron with my lovely copics and added glitter glue,
I think there is something wrong with my glitter glue, as once it's dry it flakes off ??

The haunted house is cut from a die, along with the witch and bat,
the papers are bazzil basics

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful and I found you on the challenge I just entered. I had to come see close up....wonderful job. Can't tell you had a glitter problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coloring and the inside is tooo spooky! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a spectacular halloween card from you. Love that die you've used inside to pop up. Gives a good halloween feel;) The front design as well is awsome. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete