Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Classy


 A very wet morning to you all,

I am so pleased with this card and how it's turned out, my best work so far i think
anyway less bragging and on with the card,
I also have a secret but you will have to watch this space as i can't tell you all just yet !!


Card Recipe:
Papers are Pion design
Pearls from ebay
Flowers WOC
Skeleton leaves in my drawer (new they would be useful)
Little tag sticker on right and coin at bottom right - K & company travel



I just love this image and could not wait to get my hands on colouring it,

I used flesh E000 E00 E01 and R20 on the cheeks and lips

the green are G20 and a couple above

The creams E50 and then every other one

I am so in love with the way this coloured up, think i may go and do it again in two more colours.


Challenges this week are:

 Charisma Cardz challenge ~ Anything Goes 
CraftyBoots challenge  ~ Anything Goes 
 Hannah & Friends ~ Brown with another colour, mine is green



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, fantastic colouring! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges xCBx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really gorgeous suzanne she is stunning isnt she where is image from ?
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots. Zo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colouring! and fab card! Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week :)
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Gorgeous Suzi
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week.

    Hugs
    Swantje

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi

    I love this card, great colouring and use of textures.

    Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello,

    from the site stamptacularsunday....I came at your blog, I saw this card....wauw!! great colouring. so nicely done!!!
    greetings Dora

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning! completely elegant! Thanks for playing along with the first crafty boots challenge! Amyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty love them image where did you get ? PS I know your secret :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous job coloring! I thought it was a pre-colored image. I'd love to know where you got it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete