Monday, 29 August 2011

New Home


Hi all a quick listing tonight, using my digi skills

Really getting to grips with my new cs5 loving it
I have used one of Janice kits again from scrappers delights, im becoming quite a regular, over on her blog and mine lately, so much creating,
If anyone wants some Photoshop tutorials let me know, im really getting into it, it's soooo easy when you know how,
Hope to have a range of personalised photo cards to show you all soon, let me know what you all think, 


I took the colour out of the little bird house and put some of it back in, so it looks like our little fairy is painting up their home, i found a lovely white splat graphic in the kit, so i changed the colour to red for paint splats, i even managed to change the paint pot colour and add some red to the end of the brush, 
Any way once printed off i mounted up and added some bling with red and clear gems,
this card is available to order on my ebay under the name wattagirlie

Thank you for looking x




No comments:

Post a Comment