Sunday, 14 August 2011

Naughty & Nice

Hi everyone
I want to tell you about someone i met the other night while in search for a digi moon for my witch Tilda i had just finished colouring, i in the end found my moon, but i also found this lady called Janice and her blog and web site
scrappers delight you can get her blogs via her site, her papers and art is wonderful, i'm in love with it, anyway her web has a few glitches at the moment but just take a look and give her time, i'm sure you will all agree the lovely papers for a start would go with our lovely Tildas, Hanglars etc.

So we got chatting and i'm now part of the design team,  ye my first one, so chuffed, so here is my first card with one of her digi's
Naughty & Nice
you can get santa here 


I have coloured santa with copics and given him some lovely rosie cheeks with R20 and R21
The main colours in the red are R24 R25 R27 R29 the Greys in the beard and hair are C0 C1, and the greys in the boots are C3 C5 C7


Diamond Glitter glue is on the cuffs, jacket and hat,
the present bag is from ebay, the presents are just left over pieces of paper with some old peel offs to give a wrapped present look.


I made the Naughty and Nice List with a sizzix die cut and computer printing, the edges are chalked with brown and black, ( i just love my chalks)
some of the papers are craft creations, the others from my stash.


Hope you like it Janice, thank you for letting me join your team

No comments:

Post a Comment