Monday, 8 August 2011

My Hide Away

Hi all
I had a major clear out yesterday and massive tidy up of my hide away craft room, it's a loft conversion.
Everyone in the house forgets where i am so it's great, and when Jessica & Louise (identical girls, 16 year old, twins) are having a row i can shut the hatch and i cant hear them :)


I chose this position for my desk as the light is behind me, it's perfect, (mind you i left the window open in a storm  the other evening, bad move soggy paper.


My dad built these doors in under the eaves great storage


My photo shoot area, and my lovely ikea drawers in the background,
behind me while i take this photo is my doll making area but that will be another day, in need of a major tidy up before any photos 
byeeee

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness what a fab room i love those drawers and your little photo area and its so tidy !!! you should see mine its a right tip but i know where everything thing is so i just go with the flow !!! thanks for sharing your pics i love to see other peoples craft rooms
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh TFS love your craft area!!

    ReplyDelete