Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Bright and Beautiful

Hi trying something new today, inspired by Suzanne J Dean, who is hosting a challenge over at Gina K Designs It is use some colours of the rainbow!

I must admit i do not usually colour with bright copics, but i thought i would give it a go, so here it is


Little strawberry Hanglar i love the strawberry, really pleased with how it came out,
I have cut it out with my nestabilities and added a scalloped frame with small pastel pearls,  The flowers today are foam, i have not had these before but thought i would give them a try, i like the look but they didn't behave very well when glueing.

The charm is one i picked up at a show in the past, a lovely flower and lady bird,
the butterfly is from range,
The papers are from my stash, one is doodlebug design the other has no name on it,



Hope you enjoy my bright creation thank you for looking 




1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card,such a sweet image
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete