Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Lilac and cream

Morning everyone, well my three followers :)
A customer order this morning for my friend Rita's Mum

Developed some new styles to my cards this year, firstly the size, got bigger with 8 x 8 cards, i'm normally a 6 x 6 person but can't get the card boxes any where and i'm really not into making them like others.
Secondly a bit of computer graphics combined with other bits and bobs,
This is a printed scroll, embellished with wild orchid lilac and cream roses and a few gems, the ribbon is sheer and satin from my stash, which i must say is running very low.


I have printed a verse inside the card, i use cs5.5 for all my card projects.


The tags i made from some left over bits and pieces and embellished with flat pearls.


This card is available to order on my ebay
Thank you for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment