Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Wild Orchid Challenge

Made my Champagne Glass Tilda into a card last night, for the Wild Orchid Challenge
 Tilda has been coloured using copics, i love my new colours :)
I use my pebbles chalks on the champagne glass, a pretty pink from the pearl range.
 I used glitter card for the bubbles and inside the champagne glass, and the number 18,
The 18 is cut using the serif numbers on the sizzix, i have embellished these with crystals and mini mulberry roses.
 The butterfly is from craftwork cards, embellished with pearl hearts from wild orchid crafts, i must remember to make sure the charm is straight when i take the pic :) oops!
 This is a large single fold square card 8 x 8, did a lot of craft shopping today, so lots of new things coming soon.
This card will be on ebay later this evening
Thank you for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining WOC with such a sweet card dear. I love the glitter and soft colours you have used
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete