Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Lilac and Green

I am having a lilac and green moment today, love these two colours together i'm entering this card into the stamp-man distress challenge ,
 I have distressed the edges of the paper with the Tim Holtz distress tool, i have then sponged around the edge with distress ink and edged with diamond glitter glue.
 I have used the nestabilities large circles and deckled edge circles, the tag is a doo hickey die, stamps over with the hero arts flower tree stamp and embellished.
 Tilda is coloured and blended with watercolour pencils, and sponged with lilac distress ink.  The flower are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Grandma is cut using the cricut expressions and my new Genie machine that i'm still getting used to.  This was my first linking and cutting trial, not too bad for the first attempt.
This card will be on ebay tonight, thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment