Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Ladybug Tilda

Hi everyone, been so busy organising my classes for this week iv'e not had a chance to get on, but here we go.
Ladybug Tilda
I have used bazzil card and Magnolia papers in this design.
I coloured Tilda using my copics, I've wanted to colour this one for a while now, be great for valentines day.
 I have tied a flat not in my polka dot ribbon, and fixed with a little glue dot,
the poppy's are from wild orchid craft, the greeting from lili of the valley.
 Just love these flowers, a great size too, just right.

the little heart pearls are from ebay, this card is going into two challenges, just magnolia anything goes and sketch saturday, it will also be on ebay later tonight.
thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. awww how sweet is she suzanne love her !! gorgeous colouring as well and those popppies are perfect fab job
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I loooove this Tilda, think I definitely 'need' her in my collection! You've coloured her perfectly, fab papers and embellies too!
    Thanks for joining in the fun this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! love the dramatic colours! thanks for joining us at Just Magolia! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete