Thursday, 16 December 2010

Wild Orchids Pink, Silver White challenge

Hi been so busy with Poppies' school lately not had a chance until last night to create some cards, but here goes.
This is going to be entered in the Wild Orchids Challenge.
 I have used the little ballerina from Lily of the Valley, she is coloured with pencils and markers, and her skirt is glittered with copic atyou clear glitter pen.
This is for my friends little girls 4th Birthday Amelia, I have cut her name with my cricut machine on the 1inch setting, this is the schoolbook cartridge, 
I'm getting to use my cricut more and more lately, the scalloped background on the greeting is also cut on the cricut.


The large white and cream daisy flowers are from craftwork cards, i have shaped and layered them, the mulberry flowers are from wild orchid.

 The tags are cut on my trusted sizzix, i have this machine out all the time, it's is by far my favourite.



Thank you for taking the time to look


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, love the LOTV stamp and the letters.

    Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts, pink, white and silver challenge.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete