Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Pirate Personalised easel card today

I have started something now, having done the Rea Ballet card yesterday, all my friends now want personalised cards.
I have used Edwin to do this one for a boy, coloured and blended with watercolour pencils, I love the caren d'ache ones they are by far my favourite, i also have derwent.
The paper is from my huge stash, Paper adventure, black pirate one and brown map design.  All the bits and bobs are die cuts from craft creations, the greeting as yesterday  craftwork cards .
I have used my cricut to cut the name CONNOR this time it is 1 inch the brown is cut on the shadow setting, the black on the same font but without the shadow button pressed.  The little treasure chest i found in my bits drawer I think it is a button from memory mates.

This card will be on ebay tonight. thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment