Monday, 6 December 2010

Ho Ho Ho Bear Card Topper

OK here goes this is my first blog, not sure if i have the hang of this yet, i'm sure it will get better as i go along, finding out layouts designs etc
This is my Ho ho ho bear Card Topper, available on ebay at the moment, under the name wattagirlie


He is a custom die that i had made probably about 2 years ago, gave him a dust off, used him on my original sizzix machine
 I have used chalks to colour him, the present die is a quickutz, and the string of lights a jolees
I cut him from bazzil card
Well i hope this is ok and what i'm supposed to do, comments do's and don'ts greatly appreciated.
Magnolia Topper to come tomorrow x

1 comment:

  1. Love your clever card making especially the
    ballet dancer.

    x

    Threads

    ReplyDelete