Saturday, 11 December 2010

First Entry Just Magnolia Challenge

Well here goes my first competition entry
this one is for the Just Magnolia Challenge
Tilda and the snowman are coloured and blended with my watercolour pencils,
I have used diamond glitterglue on the snow and hats, not usually a glittery person but i think this card needs a snowy sparkle.
 Decided to make this one into a New Year calendar for my friends mum,
The glitter card is from kanban and the patterned card stock from best creation.
I really love their designs.
 Inside i have used my trusted sizzix and the small holly sizzix die, the snowflake and sledge buttons are memory mates, had a big stash of these i've not really used, but now they are great for making the easel cards stand up.

thank you for looking 



No comments:

Post a Comment