Thursday, 16 December 2010

Entry for Sketch Saturday

Another one from me today my entry for sketch Saturday, i'm really new to blogs and sisn't realise all these competitions were out there, it's got me creating hard!!
 6 x 6 Folded card today, i don't do many of this fold, i love the easel cards, but thought i'd have a change.
I love the way this tilda has coloured she is masked and stamped with the sledge, coloured with pencils and distress inks.
 She is double mounted then layered onto all the layers for the Saturday Sketch.

 The papers are all different from my stash, used some of my bits and pieces to create this card.  The inside is decorated with the same papers to compliment the front.
 The sentiment is a gold peel off, from my massive supply, it has been mounted onto the cut out holly from the sizzix machine.  The berries are candy dots from craftwork cards.

Wish it luck and thank you for looking

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week Suzanne ! Your card is gorgeous ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete