Saturday, 11 December 2010

Candy Girl Calendar

My little Candy Girl today
Coloured with watercolour pencils and distress inks
save the date stamp from lily of the valley heart button by memory mates.
Thought i would make this calendar a little different to my normal easel cards, i made the back base slightly smaller today so that Tilda really stands out.

 Papers are from my endless stash and from the glitter pot . I also got the calendar block from them too.
the pearls hearts are from eBay and the heart charm at the bottom from my bits and bobs drawer.
 I like to keep to two colours when I'm colouring any picture, and then find the papers too match.
 The leaf stamp is one from woodware the flowers from wild orchid crafts.
I love these new circle greeting stamps from lily of the valley I use them so much.
This calendar or similar will be on ebay later this evening.
thank you for looking, all my work is available to order.



No comments:

Post a Comment